Coming Soon Listings
Luxury Townhomes & Condos
New Construction Homes
Just Listed Townhomes & Condos
Condo/Townhome Buying Guide
ABCs of Condo/Townhome Living
Read Our Blog
Welcome to Longview in Montville, New Jersey
The Extraordinary Townhomes at
Longview in Montville Twp. offer a Classic Elegance coupled with
Ultra-Sophisticated Amenities for a Lavish Lifestyle Beyond
Compare. It's Comfort and Serene Location offers a
Suburban Oasis for both its residents and visitors alike. The
Townhomes at Longview offer
Maintenance Free Living Without Sacrificing Space. Montville
Twp., recently ranked No. 1 in NJ for small towns by Money
Magazine, offers a Top Rated School System and a short ride to
all that the Metropolitan Area has to offer and is approximately 25
miles from New York City in Morris County, NJ and is just minutes away from all
the conveniences necessary for today's lifestyles. It is a great place to
Live, Raise a Family, Relax and Enjoy Life!
- A Distinctive Townhome Community of 2 and 4 bedroom townhomes
with 2.1-4.1 Baths and 1 and 2 Car Garages in Montville, NJ.
Many Floor Plans to choose from including some that
offer Master Bedroom Suites on the First Level, Walkout
Basements and 2 Storey Livings Rooms.
- All Units have Basements, some of them have Finished
Basements and some of them are Walkout Basements
- Modern Townhome Design, Truly Elegant Residences
- Ultra Sophisticated Amenities include an Elegant Club
House with Kitchen Facilities, Fitness Center with Sauna, Swimming Pool and
- Ultimate Convenient Location! Safe, Quiet & Beautiful.
- A Short Drive to the Lakeland Bus Lines bus stop in
nearby Parsippany for bus to New York City.
- NYC and Hoboken Trains service is available via the
Towaco Station nearby.
- 35 +/- minute drive to Manhattan.
- 25 +/- minute drive to Newark International Airport.
- 15 +/- minutes drive to the Rockaway Townsquare Mall and
Willowbrook Mall in Wayne, NJ.
Minutes to Major Routes like 46, and
Interstates 287, 80, 280 provide for the Ultimate Location and
Montville has an Excellent School System and an award winning modern
Morris County, New Jersey was recently rated as the 6th
Best Place to Raise a Family by Forbes Magazine
ranking U.S. counties with populations over 65,000
Longview, Montville, NJ: Bringing a New Level of
Opulence to Townhome Living
built from 1989-1999 and there are approximately 500 homes
featuring 2-4 Bedrooms and 2.1-4.1 Baths and an 1 or 2 Attached Garages.
Some homes offer the convenience of Master Suites on the First
Open and Airy Design with Spacious interiors, some with 2 Storey
Living Rooms and Vaulted Ceilings, Lofts, Fireplaces and a Modern Floor
Plan bring a new level of Opulence to Townhome Living. There are many Floor
Plans to choose from. Many units have basements, some of which are
finished and others which are not.
They are designed to fit every homeowner's lifestyles.
The Community Landscape is Beautiful and gives each
home lots of privacy. You can enjoy Peaceful Walks, Jogs or
Bike Rides. The
ultra-sophisticated amenities are perfectly maintained and offer
a Club House, Tennis Courts,
Swimming Pool and a Fitness Center.
Parks and Shopping are nearby.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not an official website of the
Longview Community is not affiliated with the Longview Homeowners
Condo/Community Association. Please contact Taylor
Management at 973-267-9000 to speak to the the Management
Company. This website was
designed to promote the Longview Townhome Community, it's Homes and
Lifestyle to Home Buyers looking in the area.
Community Details, Information
- Price Range: $432,000 - $689,000
- Beds/Baths: 2-4 / 2.1-4.1
- Parking: 1-2 Car Garages
- Number of Units: 576
- Year Built: 1989-1999
- Amenities: Pool, Clubhouse, Excercise Room, Sauna, Hot Tub, Tennis Courts, Kitchen Facilities
- Common Features: Beautiful Landscaping, Walking Paths. Open and Airy Design with Spacious interiors some with 2 Storey Living Rooms and Vaulted Ceilings, Lofts, Fireplaces and a Modern Floor Plan. Spacious Living Rooms with Fireplaces, Formal Dining Area. Custom Eat-in-Kitchens and Baths, Separate Laundry areas with washer and dryer hookup. 1 or 2 Zone Natural Gas, Forced Air Heat, Central Air Conditioning. Large Decks or Patio. Attached 1 or 2 Car Garages with Direct Access to Units. Ample parking for additional cars and guests. Some units have Basements some of which are finished and some are Walkout Basements.
- Schools: Excellent Montville Public Schools. Cedar Hill Elementary, Hilldale Elementary, Valleyview Elementary, William Mason Elementary, Woodmont Elementary, Robert R. Lazar Middle School, Montville High School. Many exclusive, private elementary and Prep/Boarding/Catholic high schools are also available within a few miles.
- Public Transportation: Short Drive to a Park-and-Ride Lot with New York City Bus Service, and easy access to major highways like Routes, 46, 80, 280 and 287. Commuter Train Service via the NJ Transit (Towaco) train station is a short drive away. The Montclair-Boonton Line offers service to Hoboken Terminal where passengers can transfer to another train or bus to NYC. Or at Hoboken Terminal, passengers can switch to the PATH to reach New York City. About 10 +/- minutes to the NJ Transit car park bus centers in Wayne with frequent bus service to NYC.
- Fun & Recreation: The Longview community offers a Clubhouse with Fitness Center and Sauna, Swimming Pool and Tennis Courts. Also dozens of town, county, state parks with biking/hiking trails, water activities, etc. are just a few minutes away. About 25 miles to New York City.
- Special Features: One of the successful townhome communities built in New Jersey. With over 500 Luxurious Townhomes, the community continues to enjoy excellent demand for re-sales.
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.
Longview, Montville, NJ: A Life Style We All Deserve
When you own a home in
Longview at Montville you spend your free time doing what you
want to. Outside, extensive landscaping adds a full
richness to the charm of this most desirable community.
Additionally your tranquil and active moods can both be
satisfied here. Enjoy the shimmering
Swimming Pool with its broad sundecks, play
Tennis at the Community Tennis Courts or enjoy the
Clubhouse with Exercise Room and Sauna or if even more active life
beckons, visit the township parks where you can try your
hand at everything from bocce to baseball.
The Morris County
Park Commission operates 24 sites, including three golf
courses, two aboreta and the Mennen Sports Arena and offers
a year-round program of activities throughout the county
like adult education courses, programs for school children,
planned trail walks, golf tournaments and outdoor concerts.
The Choice is Yours.
What's nice to know is that at the Townhomes in
Longview at Montville, you will have the leisure and freedom to do everything. Or nothing at all.
If you would like more information about this lovely, vibrant community and its homes, please
We are the Longview Experts!
Local Community Map of Longview in Montville, NJ